Saturday 23 March 2013

15/01/13



Assalammualaikum, i was very tired today. This is because my lecturer gives me a lot of exercise and need to submit it by next week, why can they just give me  exercise in a small amount. Today Miss Zu teach me on how to make a thesis statement, this is quiet difficult. Because I need to summarize all my 3 main  ideas and combine it in a sentence, even though the difficult I facing in making the thesis statement but I granted my lecturer is a kind of person as such the difficult turn to easy because of the lecturer my lecturer teach me slowly 1 by 1  I was a slow learner . his teaching skills resulted me to understand it fully of this topic, by the way regarding the bell 311 I learn in this sem . I found it much difficult than the previous I learn in sem 1 and 2. This is because in sem 1 and sem 2, on making an essay they do not need to be so complex like I do for this sem. That all for today. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment