Saturday 23 March 2013

14/01/13



Assalammualaikum. as usually Monday class always at dsp. I come a little bit late to this class because this class so far from my room. Today class Miss Zu make a new activity, in this class we need to make debate. We divide to four group, so I am in group four with Salihin, Eyka Kardi, Bariah, Syafiqah Azmi, wawa, athira and nina. Our debate title is " Is it true that men are easy to work with and more creative than women especially when it involves group work. Our debate title same with with group three. So our group need to be an government side and group three be another sides. After end of debate we need to choose who the winner and the best in that group. The best one in my group is athira. I think that all for today. Thanks You.

No comments:

Post a Comment