Wednesday 9 January 2013


7/1/13

Assalamualaikum to all of you. Today class Miss Zu ask our class to bring our lap top or net book to class for blogging. Firstly our class at dsp as usually. However, dsp do not have internet connection to uitm student wifi. That make Miss Zu decide to change our class to PTDI (PERPUSTAKAAN TUN DOKTOR ISMAIL). We need to update our blog today, but my lap top still cannot connect to internet connection. I think my lap top already reach it expired date. So i decide to use computer in ptdi to update my blog. Miss Zu also said that we can comment on our class mate entry, but not all entry just the entry that we like. Besides that, Miss Zu also ask we to make one entry about our topic for term paper. Miss Zu also said that she want to check  our blog at Wednesday class. Okay that all for today, thank you for view my blog. Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment