Sunday 6 January 2013

17/12/12
First of all Assalamualaikum to all of you. Like usually Monday class is always at dsp, but today I come a little bit late to the class. When I enter the class miss zu already enter the class. Today we are learning about tense, tense are divide by three that is past tense, present tense and future tense. Past tense also divide by three that is simple past tense, past continues tense and past perfect tense. We also learn about  present tense and future tense. This is mostly like basic knowledge to all student, but me and all my classmate simply forgot about this tense. Maybe Miss Zu was right that our brain are already rusting because do not learn about bel at all at sem break. That make we forgot everything. Miss also said that this happen because we just learn for mark not the knowledge that make we simple forgot all that we learn. For me that was right because I also doing the same thing we just study for final paper, after that we will forgot everything that we learn. Beside that miss zu also told that we need to make a presentation of an article for tomorrow class. Okay I think that all for today. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment